Library Study Rooms
The GHC Library study rooms provide a collaborative space for our students, faculty, and staff to work and a focused environment for studying and test taking. Because the GHC Library study rooms are a valuable resource for our patrons, we cannot accommodate long term or permanent bookings.
Study rooms are available at each library. The size of the study rooms as well as room amenities vary by location. Study room descriptions and photos are available on the reservation page.
Study room reservations may be made at the following link: http://libcal.highlands.edu/
- Georgia Highlands College students, faculty, and staff may reserve library study rooms for individual or group use.
- Bookings are available up to two weeks in advance.
- Rooms that do not have current reservations are available on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Rooms are available for two-hour slots. If you need to stay past your two hours, ask for an extension at the front desk. If you stay past your two hours and there is another reservation waiting, you’ll be asked to vacate, and we will work with you to find another space. (We offer a 10-minute grace period for your booking in case you are running late. Please be aware that we will not be able to extend the two hours due to tardiness unless no one else is waiting.)
- Study rooms are kept locked. To check in for a reservation or to ask about available rooms, come to the library front desk. A “room kit”, containing dry erase markers and other supplies, will be checked out to you, and we will unlock the door. This kit must be returned when you are finished with the room.
How to Reserve a Room:
- Select a library from the "Room Bookings" list, and you'll be able to see what rooms are currently available at that library.
- When making your selection, you can find out more information about each of our rooms, like seating arrangement and what technology is provided.
The library is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal property left in the study rooms.