Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why Request Films in Swank?
- Feature films with academic streaming license (*not* public performance)
- Embeddable in D2L
- Viewable by any number of users at the same time
- Available 24/7
Tips for Requesting Films
- Swank does not carry most films by 20th Century Fox.
- There are a limited number of slots available, so CHOOSE WISELY.
- If a film is requested by multiple faculty members it gets a higher priority.
- Films requested last year with zero usage get lower priority.
Contact Susanna Smith: email@example.com
Search the Swank website to see if the films you want are available.