Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to PSYC 2103 Human Development
How it works
In our transformation of PSYC 2103 Human Development we decided to divide the content into three units.
- Unit 1: Overview, History and Biological Beginnings
- Unit 2: Early Childhood to Adolescence
- Unit 3: Young Adulthood to Death
Each unit includes:
- Learning objectives
- Things to consider: questions students should be thinking about while engaging with the content
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Readings from a variety of open text books
- Supplemental readings and videos