Getting started with Android Devices
You can use OverDrive’s mobile app to borrow and enjoy eBooks and audiobooks from your library on your
Download our app, OverDrive Media Console (OMC), from one
of the following:
• Google Play
Open OMC and find your library’s OverDrive-powered website. In newer versions of the app, you can do this by swiping from left to right to open the Home menu, then tapping Add a library. In older versions of the app, tap the icon (or, if you don’t have this icon, go to Menu> Get Books).
• Tap the star to save your library’s website to your library list.
• Tap your library’s name to start browsing.
Log into your library’s OverDrive-powered website with your GHC network username/password and borrow a book.
Find borrowed books under your account in your library website. You can:
• Download EPUB Books* and MP3 audiobooks directly to OMC.
• Tap Read to open and read OverDrive Read eBooks right in your browser.
• If you’ve installed the Kindle reading app from the Google Play store, select Kindle Book (U.S. only) to complete checkout on Amazon’s website and send the book to your Kindle reading app.
* Note: To read eBooks in OMC, follow the prompts to authorize your device with an Adobe ID. It’s a one-time, free process that takes just moments to complete.
For more information about OverDrive’s mobile app for Android, visit: http://omc.overdrive.com/android