Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
As your search, keep these tips in mind:
- You have the most search options available in Advanced Search
- You can restrict your results by peer reviewed, full-text, age group, and more.
- If you are looking for a specific author or title, use the drop down menu ("Anywhere") beside the search boxes.
Understanding your search results:
- View the article by clicking "Full Text" (if available.)
- Notice the limits set in Advanced Search appear in search results
- Narrow your results further by using the menu to the side of the search results.
- If you check an article/search result, you can use the "quotation" icon button in the top menu. It will automatically format the citation, but you will need to double-check for accuracy.
Full Text & Inter Library Loan (ILL)
For instant access:
When you search, check the full-text button
or look for the articles with
PDF and html full-text .
We subscribe to many different journals, but not everything!
If you find something that you want and we don't have it, don't worry!
Fill out this inter library loan form.