The Paulding Instructional Site opened in 2009, in the Bagby Building (formerly, the county courthouse) in downtown Dallas, Georgia. Cathy Ledbetter was appointed campus dean. Over the past four years, enrollment has continued to increase from just over 150 students in the inaugural semester to an all-time high of 481 students as of spring semester, 2013. In March of 2013, the Paulding Campus Library opened on the ground floor of Paulding County's original court house building, which was constructed way back in 1861. Through the Paulding Site, Georgia Highlands College has enjoyed a cooperative relationship with Kennesaw State University since 2009. GHC students, who complete their Associate degree coursework at Paulding, are automatically accepted into the four-year track at KSU, if they wish to continue their education as baccalaureate candidates.