PAPER (7 pages) Format and Content for Writing on a Famous Psychologist and Theory Provide information regarding the famous psychologist’s history and theory:
1. Personal life: Personal life history, such as birth, family, nationality, etc...
2. Professional Training: How they came to be in psychology (or were trained as a physician and/or philosophical/scientific thinker) 3. Contributions to the Profession: What are the things they are known for, or should be known for? Why the world cares: what made you pick this person?
Examples for theory or schools/systems of psychology :
1. Overview of theory or school of thought: What is the system/school perspective and what areas of psychology does it address?
2. Main Influences: What forces were at work to bring about such a school/system and who were the main players in its formation?
3. Contributions to the Profession of Psychology: What are the lasting effects in the field from this school/system, what is it known for, or should be known for?
4. Why I Care: what made you pick this psychologist’s school/system?
Appropriate psychology sources include: