Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Rasmussen Libraries explain how to handle a suffix in APA on this site.
Finding a DOI
Article details page in GALILEO
crossref.org - search article title in "Metadata"
Web search - publisher's site
References Formatting Quick Facts
- Author Last Name, First Initial. Middle Initial.
- Date (year published) should always be included
- A journal should include volume and issue numbers, when available
- Journal titles should be in italics
- Always include the DOI when available
- Sentence case for resource title (only first word, proper nouns, and first word after a colon)
- Title case for journal names (all major words capitalized)