Recommend to Library
Don't see the ebook titles you want? You can now recommend titles to the library using a “Recommend to Library” feature. To use this feature:
- If your title is not found in the Library Collection, click the Find More graphic.
- You can see all available titles in the OverDrive collection that match your search, including those that the library has not yet purchased. Click the title you want and then click the “Recommend” button
Please note that the library can only purchase materials on this list of additional titles. Titles not on this list are most likely absent because of publisher restrictions.
- After clicking the “Recommend” button, you will see a popup window that looks like this:
- You can chose to be notified by email if the library decides to purchase your title and also be placed on the waitlist when the title is purchased.
- Click “Recommend this Title” to finish the process. Please keep in mind that recommendations are not a guarantee that the library will purchase the title and are subject to factors such as available funds.