Getting started with iOS devices (iPhone®/iPad®/iPod® touch) iOS devices (iPhone®/iPad®/iPod® touch)
You can use OverDrive’s mobile app to borrow and enjoy eBooks and audiobooks from your library on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch).
Download our app, OverDrive Media Console (OMC), from one of the following:
• Apple App Store
Open OMC and find your library’s OverDrive-powered website. In newer versions of the app, you can do this by swiping from left to right to open the Home menu, then tapping Add a library. In older versions of the app, tap the
Get Books+ button, then Add a library.
• Tap the star to save your library’s website to your library list.
• Tap your library’s name to start browsing.
Log into your library’s OverDrive-powered website with your GHC network username/password and borrow a book.
Find borrowed books under your account in your library website. You can:
• Download EPUB Books* and MP3 audiobooks
directly to OMC.
• Tap Read to open and read OverDrive Read eBooks right in your browser.
• If you’ve installed the Kindle reading app from the Apple App Store, select Kindle Book (U.S. only)
to complete checkout on Amazon’s website and send the book to your Kindle reading app.
* Note: To read eBooks in OMC, follow the prompts to authorize your device with an Adobe ID. It’s a one-time, free
process that takes just moments to complete.