Resources found in libraries:
- Catalogs: The online public access catalog, GIL@GHC
- Collections: Circulating, Reference, Children's Books, Archives, etc.
- Computer Resources: GALILEO databases, software programs, etc.
- Librarians and other library professionals
Specific types of items found in library collections :
- Reference Materials (usually non-circulating items)
- Statistics and Government Documents
- Almanacs, Atlases, and Gazetteers
- Indexes (indices) or Databases
Subject Specific Reference Sources & other related Critical Works:
- Magazines and Journals: General Interest and Peer Reviewed