FCCS 1100 Project Spring 2013
Your project this semester in FCCS 1100 will integrate all the computing skills that you will develop throughout this 10 week period. This is a five part project that involves the following components:
- Research a topic chosen based on your major and your chosen career path. You are to use online web-based search engines, Galileo, GIL, and our library website. You will submit your topic for approval. You will organize a short research paper using MS-WORD 2010 and MLA citation style.
- You will create a Resume to be used for your chosen career
- You will create a PowerPoint presentation that summarizes your research on chosen major and career path
- You will present your PowerPoint to the class the last 2 days of class
- You will create an Excel Spreadsheet using data you would collect as if you were to travel to another city overnight to interview for a position in your field.