FCCS 1100 RESEARCH PROJECT
FCCS 1100 Project Spring 2013
Your project this semester in FCCS 1100 will integrate all the computing skills that you will develop throughout this 10 week period. This is a five part project that involves the following components:
- Research a topic chosen based on your major and your chosen career path. You are to use online web-based search engines, Galileo, GIL, and our library website. You will submit your topic for approval. You will organize a short research paper using MS-WORD 2010 and MLA citation style.
- You will create a Resume to be used for your chosen career
- You will create a PowerPoint presentation that summarizes your research on chosen major and career path
- You will present your PowerPoint to the class the last 2 days of class
- You will create an Excel Spreadsheet using data you would collect as if you were to travel to another city overnight to interview for a position in your field.